Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Philips Sonicare: Flexcare RS930 w/Sanitizer



My sister got me this as a gift.
For some reason, she thought I'd like the model with the Sanitizer...
Yes, I love the UV Sanitizer. It makes my toothbrush a far less germy place. What's not to love about that? It takes all of about 5 minutes & is quiet. Done & done-er.

The toothbrush: Clean, Sensitive, Massage, Go Clean, & Max Clean modes.
You can make it so that there's a bit of a pause every 30 seconds, at which point you should switch quadrants. There's an illustrated instruction manual.
It makes noise, don't be surprised by the sound, but the sound does not echo in your head. No, the echoing is from too-strong vibrations, not from hollowness.

It is fairly gentle, does not at all feel like I am using a jack-hammer to brush.
Holds a charge for a fairly long time.
I like that I can adjust the cycles.
My dentist will like that I am no longer eroding away my gums!

No comments: