Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pureology-Serious Colour Care, AntiFade Complex


Essential Repair Shampoo & Conditioner:
This organic, fresh scented hair care system does not only keep color treated hair soft, manageable, and fresh looking, but my hair stylish swears that it made my hair grow faster in between treatments. She also commented that my highlights stayed brighter longer since I've started to use Pureology.
Essential Repair Instant Repair Leave-in Conditioner:
A little goes a long way with this product-one bottle seems everlasting. This leave-in gives me less fly aways and softer hair. I'd marry this stuff if I could.
Essential Repair Colour Max UV Hair Colour Defense:
I am a soccer player, a gardener, and an avid puppy walker, so my stylist was excited to hear that I was using this product to protect my locks from sun damage. She's the pro, but I can definitely notice a difference in my highlights this year-they are less brassy and have really lasted longer than usual since using UV Colour Defense.
Essential Repair Split End Correcting Treatment:
With all of the coloring and heat I use in my hair, I usually receive a trim (accompanied with a lecture) monthly. Since using this blessing in a bottle, I was able to skip my last cut!
I will continue to use this system because of it's never ending benefits, amazing scent, and organic ingredients. I'm hooked!

No comments: