Friday, June 12, 2009

Pureology-Serious Colour Care, AntiFade Complex (2)

Dandruff Scalp Cure Shampoo:

I've been dealing with some itchy scalp, occassional dandruff for about a year now. And I have medium-dark brown hair that gets very light (which I hate!) in the sun. So I was super excited to try this line from Pureology. While my scalp wasn't helped much, my hair has so far maintained it's color, and that makes me happy! I didn't realize when I began testing this product that the entire line is vegan and organic - now I'm super happy (having just returned to a vegetarian lifestyle). The scent on this product is pleasant - not at all perfumey. The lather is beyond amazing! It's very thick out of the bottle, which tells me that you are wasting very little money on H2O when you buy this product - always good. If I were to change anything, it would be the bottle design. The body is sort of elliptical with a very long neck, and squeezing out product becomes a little difficult when you get mid-way through the contents. But this was easily remedied by removing the cap.

Dandruff Scalp Cure Hair Conditioner:

Just the right amount of conditioning without making hair too soft to style.

Summary:
Out of 3 stars, this would be a 2. It's a great line, I love the scent and consistency, I just wish it did a better job on the dry & itchy scalp.

No comments: