Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™-- Express Ion Dry® v.2


Okay, I am not much of a hair person. I rarely muss, mostly just comb when wet... I'm lazy, what can I say?

I have tried hair dryers--they take too long, my arms get tired, & my head gets too hot.

Going in with this, I did not have high hopes for the Express Ion Dry v. 2.
But then, HOLY WOW!!!
Lightweight, fast, and with a cold shot-- this dryer blew me away (pun intended).

My hair wasn't fried or frizzy, and I had no water dripping down my back.

I still am not a daily dryer (I'd have to wake up even earlier--not a pretty thought), but I recommend it to all the daily dryers!!! I use it when I am going out or doing something important.

I think I might be further converted by the EID v.2;)
It is the only hair dryer I have ever loved.


No comments: