Friday, November 20, 2009

Faux-Bronze!

I am a pale person. I do not tan. I can get a sunburn in 10 minutes, through a window, if left unprotected. I have embraced my pallor, but still occasionally dream of melanin...

Next week, I am going to be in my sister's wedding--in Mexico.
Since tanning is not an option, and being whiter than the bride's dress won't look so good in the pictures, what's left???

This is where Lisa, the spray-tan genius comes in. Either in her salon (Island Dreams, Lake Orion, MI) or on the road, Lisa uses Aviva Organics products to airbrush a natural-looking glow!

Lisa is a consummate professional, which put me at ease, even in my skivvies. The spray is a bit cool, but Aviva has made an odor-free formula-- no stinking like fried food & fish!

Everyone at worked loved it! I love it!
People can't believe that
a) I am tan.
b) it came from a spray.

It's been 4 days & the color has held up. Thank you Lisa & Aviva!!!

Check out Lisa's website-- she is mobile!

No comments: