Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Depth Refresh Daily Shampoo


Depth is a line I've seen at Whole Foods & always thought was too crunchy for me.

After trying the Refresh Daily Shampoo, however, I am headed to WF to buy more!

The shampoo smells like a tropic beach, all fruity and clean and sea-breezy. Love that.
It is also a great cleaner-- my hair was de-greased & product-free, but did not feel like straw.

The crazy bottle shape actually makes it easier to pick up in the shower, and it's always resting on the top, so you don't have to try to balance the bottle oddly to get out the last bits.

It has all these fancy marine botanicals, is NOT animal-tested, 100% vegetarian, AND they raise money to help send kids to sea (in a good way, not as in swabbing decks).

GO, buy, love, and feel good about your hair & your contributions to the environment & education. Yeah, good shampoo can do all that.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Eureka! I'm hoping I love this as much as you did, Kate. I am trying so hard to switch to all vegetarian and cruelty-free.
Hugs,
Cat