Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner




I'm glad that I waited a few weeks before posting my feelings on this product. At first I hated the way the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo left my hair feeling sticky and rough. Yes, the conditioner helped make my hair soft again, but I still felt like I needed to use detangler in order to not tear my hair to pieces when brushing. I wondered what the "special" meant?
Don't expect to be amazed by this product right away, give it a few weeks. I have very fine hair and struggle to find a perfect shampoo/conditioner that actually makes my hair feel more full--this duo was the trick. It's still not perfect, but it'll work till I find my soulmate. If you like the smell of other Tea Tree products, not only by Paul Mitchell, you will enjoy the refreshing scent this product creates.

1 comment:

ashley888 said...

Well thats your opinion but i thought it did wonders becuase i went to the paul mitchell hair school it i worked but then again dont know what you hair type is. Last, you should NEVER brush your hair when wet, it doesnt matter what type of hair product you use brushing will ALWAYS tear out you hair, me myself have coure/curly hair