Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Color Pen

From brownsquared:
I am a girl who will never be caught with naked nails. So on the day that I was introduced to Sally Hansen's Nail Color Pens, I knew my life would never be the same. It is very rare to find a life-changing product, and for me, Sally has done it. I paint my nails regularly and am a busy, busy lady, so the ease of these pens and the super-quick dry time of this color has made my life easier and prettier. Nail Color Pens come in every cool Sally Hansen color and are a a convenient, easy, and fast way to keep nails looking amazing on the go!
One tip: treat this nail color just like any polish bottle, as the pump-and-paint action can sometimes spray a rouge splash or two. So, keep your nail polish remover and cotton balls handy!

No comments: