Sunday, December 1, 2013

Holiday Party Prep 101



Yule-time soirees offer the perfect opportunity to glam it up and experiment with new fun make up looks. And AVON is, as always, a fantastic resource for quality, affordable products that pack a mean beauty punch.

True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Metal Eyes: I love eyeshadow kits that tell you where to apply the color- a simple aspect that really helps yield stellar results. The mix of silvers and golds in this kit is also great for creating your own look. I am super into the sparkly white Snowglobe highlighter and the perfect moody pewter, Night Star.


True Color Eyeshadow Single in Bronze Luster: Bronze is so rich on the eyes and a unique take on the more traditionally festive silver and golds. It's also a great choice to make your green or blue eyes really pop.


Ultra Color Lip Crayon in Reddy for Me: Although I'm not a lipstick/lip color person, this chubby crayon option was a breeze to put on, left a nice pop of gold-flecked color, and lasted quite a while.


SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in BlackOut: Ever since Sephora SO rudely messed with their eye liner formula and thusly ruined my LIFE, I have been on the hunt for a new, intense, long lasting, black eye liner. And this stuff is the JAM. I love everything about it—it goes on smooth, the color is awesomely inky and it lasts even when applied to the inner waterline. Oh, but you know what I don't love? The fact that I carried it with me so often that I lost it! Arghdsdfjvldfjsdv!

AVON products can be found through your local representative or online at avon.com




No comments: