Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Eye" Have A Question 4 U!


Hi ya! This is Cat (writing, not pictured). While I am a contributor to this blog , I have a question for you!

When it comes to under eye creams, which is your favorite?

I've been using Borba Fiber-Knit Orbital Eye Rejuvenator Cream (courtesy of my dear buds at QVC). I have oily skin, and thus, oily eyelids (I don't know of a nicer way to put it). But in winter, I occassionally have dryness toward the inner corners of my eyes - and it is great for this. I also have dark circles and the early stages of crows feet, and I saw a slight improvement using the Borba. As a contact lens wearer, I totally appreciate that it doesn't sting or irritate. As a user of Rx acne cream, I _LOVE_ that it doesn't react. (I was once using Murad eye cream and PersaGel - I developed a little bumpy rash where the two met - not pretty!)


BUT, I'm wondering if there is something even better out there - oh do tell!

No comments: