Thursday, July 16, 2009

Olay Total Effects Skincare


Total Effects plus SPF 15 Fragrance Free-- Nice, light moisturizer. Love that it is fragrance free! Perfect for those winter days when you need a little something quick.

Total Effects plus Blemish Control-- Fruity-light scent, odd peach color. Does EXACTLY what it says it will! Clears up your skin and makes it look better. Ideal night product for those of us who live in the place where zits meet fine lines! My new favorite.

Total Effects Night Firming Cream-- Thicker, richer, floraly cream. Would be great for winter nights when I'm feeling a bit chapped. Too much for daily use with super-oily skin.

Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream-- Odd scent & color, but makes for lovely eyes! Great firming & bag-reducing effects.

Total Effects Instant Smoothing Serum-- My new second favorite. Perfect for the summer! Moisturizes and refines, but is super light. Goes on smooth, makes my skin happy!


Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish Daily Cleanser-- Little scrubby beads and saylic acid make for clean, happy skin. I use it in the morning so feel like the saylic acid will keep me clear all day. I don't know that it does, but I like to think so, and I have no evidence to the contrary.

Total Effects Lathering Cleansing Cloths--la package total! Like a washcloth with all the skin cleaner already in it! They cover a lot of skin, though. Truthfully, I cut them in half before I use them--perfect amount of cleaning, scrubbing, foamyness. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth.


No comments: