Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One With Nature

Coconut Lime Body Wash

I have fallen in love with this product! The scent is totally different from anything else I've smelled, and trust me, I've tried a lot of coconut scented products! This blend with lime is subtly invigorating. When I read the bottle, the Dead Sea salt minerals intrigued me, and having used salt scrubs before, I was expecting a chunky texture. But to my surprise and delight, this body wash is the perfect blend of the moisturizing properties of a good body wash, and that exfoliating properties of a good scrub. The shea butter works with the salt/minerals to give you a clean and polished feeling. I love this product all year round - in winter it is revitalizing, in summer it's refreshing.

You can use this product with a wash cloth, sponge or loofah. To get the best foamy lather, I recommend either a natural sponge or a sponge cover with fine loofah.

No comments: