Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CHANGES!!!

There I was, sitting around, eating some Chia Goodness*, chair-dancing to Old Empire**, when I decided to make some changes!

In my quest to make things easier to find, I have condensed blogs!
This makes it easier on all us reviewers as well (no more: it's lip balm, but it's tinted, where does it go?).

So, all face products are now on About Face! All the lip products, face washes, foundations, eye creams...

All the home, workout, home scent, and miscellaneous products are on BrainyBeautys @ Home.

Same great reviews, now easier to search!

*No joke! you take 2 tablespoons of Apple Almond Cinnamon and mix with Vanilla Yogurt (I like Stonybrook Farms Low Fat Vanilla), wait a few minutes & enjoy!

** Love Track & Field. They have the best bass player!

No comments: