Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PUREOLOGY SUPER SMOOTH Shampoo and Conditioner, Relaxing Hair Masque, and Smoothing Elixir

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009

PUREOLOGY SUPER SMOOTH Shampoo and Conditioner, Relaxing Hair Masque, and Smoothing Elixir


Pureology has done it again! If you love feeling like you've just left the salon with every wash, then this brand is for you. These 100% Vegan and 100% gentle products have got me hooked. And if your hair reacts like mine does to humidity and harsh, hot, styling tools, you will LOVE the Super Smooth line.

The Super Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner have a light, feminine scent and like all Pureology products, enhance and extend color treatment. In humidity, my hair normally turns to a frizzy mess-whether I've straightened it, curled it, or let it air dry. With Super Smooth products in my hair, I stay in control and my hair does what I want!

I love the Super Smooth Smoothing Elixir for days when I want my hair to stay straight and shiny. I apply it to my damp hair, blow my hair dry, and style with a straightening iron and this beautiful product keeps my style looking crisp from start to finish.

Finally, Pureology's Super Smooth Relaxing Hair Masque is a fantastic way to replenish your color treated, heat styled, damaged, tired hair. This thick, delicious, deep conditioner is a once a week treat I cannot resist.

You will simply LOVE the way you look, feel, and smell with these antifade, antifrizz, antidisappoinment products!

No comments: