Saturday, May 8, 2010

Redken Styling Products

Ringlet 07 Curl Perfecting Lotion, Aerate 08 Bodifying Cream-Mousse, & Align 12 Protective Straightening Lotion











Redken makes so many amazing hair styling products. Whether you have curly, straight, thick, or thin hair, they have something for you. I have recently tried these 3 products and can't say enough about them. The Ringlet 07 is perfect for when I just want to wash and go. I can put it in my hair and let it air dry. This creamy lotion produces perfect curls, with or without a diffuser. If I take the time to straighten my hair, I will use either the Aerate 08 or Align 12. The Aerate mousse is nice and thick. You do not need much at all! I made the mistake of using a little too much the first time and my hair felt like it was coated with product. I soon learned that it only takes a little to make my hair smooth and fuller. The Align 12 is great to use on those days when it is humid and you want your curls to stay away. All three products are a must have for styling perfection!

No comments: