Friday, May 21, 2010

Sebastian Professional Volupt


BrainyBeautys recently received the new Sebastian Professional Volupt gift set which contains Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray, and Volume-boosting Shampoo and Conditioner. This fine-haired female was more than happy to try this three-part regimen, claiming to to deliver up to 75% more volume!!

My lame locks definitely took to this Shampoo and Conditioner combo, giving me a great, bulky blow-out. The Volupt Spray is a total bonus, with an awesome root-lift. My only gripe was that the spray did dirty my hair a bit, so I would recommend a dry shampoo in between washes if you're a 2-3 day washer, like me.

An additional make-up bag gift and that one-of-a-kind Sebastian Professional product scent, makes this gift set a must buy for your thinner-haired lady friends, or to treat yourself!! It's the next best thing to a Sebastian Professional salon treatment!!

No comments: