Friday, July 16, 2010

Help Kiss My Face bring about World Peace!

Seeds of Peace is a nonprofit, nonpolitical organization dedicated to empowering young people from regions of conflict with the leadership skills and interpersonal networks necessary to advance reconciliation and coexistence.

This mission is made possible by sponsors like Kiss My Face, who will support Seeds of Peace with “The Pledge for Peace” and by donating 10% of all profits from Peace Soap to the organization.

Pledge now: Log onto the Kiss My Face Facebook page or Thepledgeforpeace.com and click the “like” button. For every 10,000 pledges that are made, Kiss My Face will send one camper to the Seeds of Peace summer camp during the 2011 season (a value of $6,000). There is no limit to the number of kids that Kiss My Face will sponsor! The campaign will be running through September 21st, 2010. The “pledge” is free and simple.

No comments: