Thursday, July 15, 2010

SUMMER ESSENTIALS- Part I.

Every year, I get myself (& my sister, & Jill) the Sephora Sun Safety kit.
Great products, and the travel-friendly sizes are wonderful!

My favorite repeat appearance: Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30. Light, easily applied, no weird smell.

My favorite new product (so far): Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen. Love serums, my skin was especially fond of this one! A whole bunch of anti-oxidants, which is the new must-have for the UVA/UVB fighting.

I supplement with my daily Aveeno CONTINUOUS PROTECTION Sunblock Lotion with SPF 55. It makes me feel protected! Check out the website for all sorts of coolness.

When I'm back inside, I like to cool off with a moisturizing spray: Votre Vu On Holiday Huiler Pour Le Corps during the day, keeps me soft & beachy-feeling; Cures Skin Repair Body Mist at night, the light lavender scent helps me sleep.

To stave off dehydration, try a Twist (I like West Indies Lime) or SmartWater (electrolytes are super important).

No comments: