Sunday, September 12, 2010

Amika~Ceramic Styler with 1.25" Floating Plates

When I saw the box from afar, I felt my heart skip a beat and my pulse take off on a race with my brain. I told myself to relax, to come back to reality. But as I walked closer toward my gorgeous Brainy Beauty Blog creator Kate, my heaven-sent gift-er I mean..assignment came into focus. It was an Amika Hair Styler. I knew the seriousness of this blogging gig was about to reach an intense level. I mean, come on! It's AMIKA and it's PINK SNAKE SKIN! It was love at first sight.


My Amika Styler has 2, 100% ceramic plates (many straightening irons boast the same, but really only offer a very thin, ceramic coating). Real ceramic plates do significantly less damage to your hair cuticle-an extremely nice feature if you are a heat-style junkie, like myself. In fact, Amika even goes as far as to report that regular use of this styler results in healthier hair!! I am so smitten that I will believe anything they tell me at this point.

Just as I had dreamed-er, I mean...hoped, when used as a straightening iron, my Amika Styler gave me  super shiny, soft, frizz-free straight hair. Using it to wave or curl my mop created soft, touchable locks in a soft, natural shape.

 My new obsession-er, I mean...Amika boasts the following features and benefits to their Stylers:

* 100% ceramic plates
*infrared and negative-ion technology  
*ultra-light weight and intuitive design
*ready to use in 10 seconds
*superior professional hair styling at home

My pink snake skin Amika Styler and I are doing swell. We're getting along great, I always look forward to waking up to my Styler every morning, and it really does make every day start off right. I'm taking good care of my Styler and we're looking forward to living happily ever after together!

No comments: