Saturday, October 30, 2010

Remington Womens Shaver


Remington
WDF3600 Smooth & Silky® Women's Shaver with Moisturizing Strip Technology


Guys can use electric shavers, why can't we? Well, after several months of testing this handy little tool I now feel qualified enough to give my opinion. The first few tries were rough. It definitely took me a couple of tries to get it right. Either I was pressing too hard or not hard enough. I think I was afraid of cutting myself after so many years with a razor. Once I got the hang of it, it was easy and convenient. I didn't need to lather up, there wasn't razor burn, no missed knees, no cuts. The only drawback is that you have to take it apart and clean it when you are done. So yes, it is convenient and easy but cleaning it is kind of a pain.

No comments: