Saturday, March 12, 2011

LUSH hair-- for real!

Did you know that LUSH makes haircare?

Yes, I'm getting to this party a bit late, but I get so involved with the soaps that I don't notice anything else-- like the very pleasant hour I spent with a strange boy in Toronto, just smelling the soaps.

When I got the Godiva shampoo bar, I was thinking chocolate. It's not.
That was the only even mildly disappointing thing about this.
The jasmine scent is delicious, your bathroom & your hair will smell tropical and wonderful. The recommended usage for the bar is to rub it on your head, but I prefer to lather it in my hands and wash my hair that way. I guess it's just the control freak in me. Lathers well and rinses easily. Leaves hair wonderfully clean & soft. I'm hooked!
Add to that-- no plastic bottles, so no waste. Just phenomenal hair.

After getting my hair all nice & clean, a good conditioner is vital.
I like a leave-in-- less shower time, easier to comb, fights frizz.
However, many leave-ins leave my hair either dry or oily. Dry hair is no good, I am not a fan of the straw-head look. Oily is even worse-- can make my neck break out (ewwww).
LUSH's R&B is the perfect middle ground, just like baby bear's porridge! My hair is so happy, and combing is so much easier. I would have named it Magic Smoothing Cream, cause that's what it is. And it smells lovely. Economical, too, as a little bit goes a long way. I just dip the tip of a finger into the pot and use that.

Just as well I didn't catch on to the Haircare at the LUSH store in Toronto, as I'm sure hauling a trailer full of product across the border wouldn't have been practical. Now, the power of Internet shopping can enable everyone to have great LUSH hair!

No comments: