Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's in my beach bag??

Tired of  the long, lingering winter, my husband and I are planning a much needed vacay (you're welcome, MasterCard!). I will need to pack some fantastic new products to keep me looking effortlessly fresh!

The following gems have a flight to catch: Sally Hansen's~Salon Effects, Arrojo~Styling Whip, Foot Petals~Tip Toes, Amika~Shine Spray, Tarte~Lip Surgence, & Beauty Addicts~Lip Gloss

Sally Hansen's~Salon Effects
Sally H has come out with these decal-like nail colors in an endless assortment of colors and prints! No stinky polish smell, no need to sit while your nails dry, and no mess to clean up! I found these little stick-ems to chip just as easily as polish, but more difficult to touch-up. I'm throwing these in my carry-on so that I can give myself a  zebra print manicure on the plane, without offending any other passengers with nail polish stench and still able to eat my in-flight peanuts without smudging!!

Arrojo~Styling Whip
This lightweight, heavenly scented fluff is a delicious foamed serum that makes hair easy to style and smooth to the touch. Whether applied before heat styling or prior to air drying, this simple and smart whip is a must have for no fuss hair styling. This product will be checked with my luggage and used for easy, post-swim beach waves! 


Foot Petals~Tip Toes
These virtually invisible, ball of foot cushions provide pillow soft comfort for feet adorned in sexy heels. They stop feet from sliding forward and help to avoid scrunchy toes. These little cushies are a must have for me and my strappy, vacation sandals!!

Amika~Shine Spray
 This natural, earthy hair treatment boasts moisture and shine to wet or dry hair. It is deeply scented and heavily oiled. My fine hair slurps this stuff up, but is left a bit greasy-not ideal for everyday life, but perfect for a day of lock-frying, lounging in the sun.

Tarte~Lip Surgence
I love a low maintenance make-up job with a pop to the lip. In the dead of summer, I'll often run my errands without a lick of facial coverage, simply a hint of mascara and a dramatic lip color. I can't wait to use Tarte's all natural, sharpener free lip luster in "adored" on my newly sun kissed face!!


Beauty Addicts~Lip Gloss
Any good beach bummin' trip offers at least one fabulous night out! I will certainly be rocking this lip shine in Lilac with a sunshiney maxi dress and metallic sandals! It has just a hint of sparkle and about a gallon of sexy!

No comments: