Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yes to Blueberries: Night & Day

From Judi

About the Yes To! Blueberry stuff I tried.:
Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
I love the overnight product it makes my skin soft and nice without it feeling overly greasy. I like it so much I use it during the day as well. I would definitely purchase more.

Daily Repairing Moisturizer with SPF 30
The day time one however, I didn't care for it was to thick applying and left a white film on my face that took "forever" to fade away even though I felt as though I had rubbed it all off trying to rub it in and the white color away. Afterward it left my skin feeling tight and as if I was wearing a mask all day. Sorry, not a fan!

From Kate
It seems that, across the board, the only Yes To products that we didn't love were the day creams. They were too thick & sticky. Everything else, we loved!
The face wipes, cleansers, eye treatments, night creams-- all have been wonderful.
My advice: Buy everything they make that is non-SPF, wait for reformulations on that.

No comments: