Friday, May 9, 2014

Naturally Amazing


My first thought upon opening the package containing my little OSEA Blemish Balm samples?

My GOD THIS STUFF SMELLS GOOD.

Like you just waltzed into the lushest, poshest, most amazingest spa.

The whole OSEA line features products that support the skin's natural health and beauty and are designed with ingredient-conscious skincare consumers in mind. That means the highest quality, naturally-sourced skincare that is vegan, gluten-free and biodegradable.

The OSEA commitment in and of itself is commendable, but the proof is truly in the pudding of its Blemish Balm. This rich silky cream is a daily ultra-light antiseptic moisturizer dedicated to controlling shine and preventing breakouts.

My interest in it was piqued because as a current preggo (that's pregnant woman yo!), I am not able to use my usual retinols and other complexion helpers. The OSEA Blemish Balm was designed as a natural alternative to these harsher chemicals and aids in reducing inflammation and preventing breakouts. It also features seaweed, Cypress, Juniper and Rosemary, essential oils known for their anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.

I used the Blemish Balm 2-3 times a week and found it really helped reduce redness and even helped keep any sort of breakout in check. Plus, did I mention it smells like heaven? Seriously. HEAVEN. I am officially obsessed.

Get some OSEA Blemish Balm and experience the lovliness for yourself at oseamalibu.com



1 comment:

finax said...

Thank you for your guidance and support.Thank you for providing such a valuable information. To get more information ed pills from champix.