Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Pits: A New Age Love Story

Look, I know that natural and green products are growing ever chic-er, but I still consider natural deodorants a thing of Deadheads and other assorted variants of hippie.

And for that, I now must apologize. Because not only is Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant 100% natural and aluminum and paraben free, it's also sophisticated, nourishing and by golly, it really works!

I really thought I would try this product once and toss aside, but I've been enjoying it on the regular. The pure vanilla scent is fresh, not sweet, it glides on smooth, and I feel like it even kept me pretty dry for just a deodorant. My only qualm? It's not an invisible solid. So sadly I will not be able to rock it on tank top days, but for all the other times in between, I'll be reaching for this hard-working, all natural underarm odor protector.

Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant retails for $14 and can be purchased at www.lavanila.com. Available scents include Vanilla Lavender, Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Grapefruit, Vanilla Coconut and Fresh Vanilla Lemon.