Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss

Bobbi Brown
Lip Gloss






There are four different Bobbi Brown lip glosses I want to rave about. The first one is the Lip Compact Blush Pink Creamy Lip Color. It was one of the new lip colors recently featured in Lucky Magazine. It is a creamy soft pink color that goes on and stays on. I love the compact and the color. The next compact color is Bobbi's Glitter Lip Gloss in Baby (pink). It is a shimmery light pink that works well by itself or over a darker shade. I love it because it is makes my lips feel soft and shiny at the same time. The next two glosses come in little tubes with a lip brush, and they both have a hint of vanilla to them. The Mauve lip gloss makes my lips feel so soft when I apply it. It is a great day or night color. Bobbi's new Confetti Shimmer lip gloss is my favorite by far. I love the shiny pink color that it paints on my lips. This color can be worn alone or over another color to give it a little sparkle and shine. It is thick and stays on well. I am in love with Bobbi Brown's Lip Glosses!

No comments: