Sunday, March 8, 2009

Everyday Minerals Eyeliner



Everyday Minerals
Black Eye liner

Everyday Minerals is an amazing company. They are very earth friendly and environmentally conscious. Their products are bio-safe and wrapped in recycled tissue. Their workplace is also chemical-free and they provide a bicycle to every employee after six months! Now lets talk about their product. The powder Black Eye Liner is great. You can use it wet or dry, depending on how strong or soft you want your line to be. Let me warn you: a little goes a LONG way. The first time I used it dry, I made a mess. Of course they do everything they can to prevent this by putting it in a sifter jar, but I somehow managed to use way too much. Once I mastered the application, I loved it. It is a staple to any makeup collection. Wonderful to use both wet and dry. Everyday Minerals is quality company that it is everyday affordable. Please check out their website and sign up to receive your free sample makeup kit today!

https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php

No comments: