Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tony Little's Gazelle Edge

Yes, I watch the occasional infomercial.

Far fewer than I did before we had cable, though.

Got one for birthday from a couple of super uncles & aunts (thanks, guys!).

It was easy to assemble, easy to use, not so easy for me to fold it up, but that could have something to do with a lack of coordination...

It does say that it does not need to be oiled, but using some WD-40 helps stop the squeaks.

Really easy to use, it is just gliding. Problems: Easy to get bored, no way to increase resistance that I can figure out, no place for me to set remote;)

Doing a mile had no perceptible impact, but legs hurt after doing 2.5 miles. Then again, I am a wimp.

It's a nice, easy way to get off your keister & feel like you have done something mildly athletic.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I have one and like it for when you are just starting to work out - you know, when you're so out of shape, you feel like you need to get in shape ENOUGH to go to the gym??? ;) It is a great low-impact/no-impact aerobic workout.
Folding it up does take more coordination than I'll ever have, but otherwise, very little coordination is needed to use the Gazelle.