From now until September 15th, $1 of every qualifying red lip purchase at Sephora will be donated in support of The Beauty Bus Foundation, a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for homebound, terminally or chronically ill people and their primary caregivers by bringing beauty into their lives. This foundation provides in-home beauty and grooming treatments, free of charge, to those who might not otherwise have access, helping them maintain dignity and giving them respite during a difficult time (up to $25,000).
To select the perfect red, let a Sephora artist guide you during a custom Red Lip Express Service, or to simply donate a kiss, what better place to explore a trend and feel good about it than at Sephora’s “Kiss for a Cause.” Take your pick from the below participating brands and give the red lip trend a more meaningful look on you and someone else.
· Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Barcelona
· Dior Addict Color Awakening Lip Balm
· Dior Serum de Rouge in Red Serum 850
· Fusion LipFusion Infatuation in Screen Siren
· Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Adora
· Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipsticks in Red and Berry
· Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in S43 and P17
· Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in The Red
· Tarte Matte Lip Stains in Fiery and Envy
I heart the Tarte Matte Lip Stains! They are great!!!