Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Seeing Red... And Liking It!


A few personal facts: 
1) My lips are always dry and therefore I am addicted to chapstick (a college stint on Accutane= blemish free skin, but also an ongoing Aquafor dependence).
2) As a direct result of #1, I loathe lipstick (never hydrating enough).
3) I want to be Kate Moss (but really who doesn't?!).

So it was a true beauty experiment when I plucked down $4.99 at Target recently for a fire engine red tube of Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick, Color 01. 
Lo and behold, this nude mouth die hard was wonderfully surprised- the super flattering reddish-blue hue went on smooth, stayed vibrant throughout the night and most importantly, didn't make my lips feel like the Sahara. 
The bright shade might not be an everyday go-to (old Aquafor habits die hard!), but I am quite excited about rocking it on future nights out. 


A tip of the tube to you, Ms. Moss! 

No comments: