Sunday, May 5, 2013

Caldrea's Subtle Sophistication




Pleasant surprise of the week! Caldrea, a company created and known for their chic and better smelling home care products, also has mighty fine aromatherapy body lotions. 

Luxurious and soothing, each selection and is hydrating and wonderfully scented. Each also features shea for deep hydration and chia seed oil to help maintain skin's protection and fight free radicals. 

No. 3 Coconut Fig Leaf was my personal fave for its fresh yet exotic essence. No. 1 Aloe Water Apricot and No. 2 Tea Olive Lime are perfect springtime selections with their light, feminine fragrance and skin softening properties. 

Each one made me feel fantastically indulgent and like I was whisked away to some wildly elegant spa. Obviously, me likey!And  me highly recommend! 


No comments: