Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cancel Your Salon Appointment!

Like a true product junkie, I am always on the hunt for the holy grail of hair goo, that one potion that will change my locks for life, that spritz, spray, or slop that will bring the salon-feel home with me.

Call off the search! I've found her!

Allow me to introduce you to L'Occitane's Hair Repair Mask. This conditioning treatment is a little tub of miracle goop that magically transforms your dry, over treated, or dull 'do into a luscious look. Your hair will feel, fall, and smell like you just dropped a Benjamin at the beauty shop!

I've used this stuff once a week for a month now, and every time I do, I'm asked by someone if I've had my hair done. It has not failed once.

Looking for a boost in moisture and ego? Check this stuff out!

No comments: