Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Don't Sweat It- Swipe It!



I had been saving my try out of Swipe Travel Deodorant for my first foray back to the gym/yoga. But well, sometimes I work late... And have plans with friends and family... and really want to read the latest InStyle magazine.

But fate intervened over the weekend when we had a plumbing issue that resulted in our shower/tub being down for the count all day. So around 3pm (what? I was working on an important project!) I pulled out a little Swipe packet, and opened it up. A quick little once over left me feeling a heck of a lot fresher and truly fresher smelling- The initial baby-wipe scent leaves a more sophisticated tea-like aroma on skin.

Thankfully our plumbing problems have been fixed and I can now shower freely again, but I definitely see the merits of holding onto a few Swipes for future traveling and work out (ha!) purposes.

Purchase your own Swipe Deodorant Wipe packets for $2.99-$24.99 at www.swipe-it.net/




No comments: