Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Garden Party


Girly usually ain't my thang, but I am swooning for the following bloomingly femme beauty products:


Thymes Kimono Rose Whipped Body Cream: You may remember that while I liked this scent in it's rollerball and spray form, it didn't knock my socks off. Well I am most definitely changing my tune these days! Between the chic pot, the lusciously rich and hydrating lotion and the light scent it leaves on my skin, I am quite honestly obsessed. My NIVEA has been permanently relegated to the back of my bathroom cupboards.
$30 at thymes.com


The Soap and Paper Factory Green Tea Solid Perfume: I really feel like there isn't enough kudos given to adorable packaging. When done right, a product and it's packaging can truly echo something that's special to you. This lovely offering reminds me of my nana- in the chicest way of course! She was a true lady, always having her hair done and elegant brushes and perfumes at the ready. While the packaging's a fun throwback, the product is all for the modern woman looking for an awesomely portable, crisp, fun scent.
$18 at soapandpaperfactory.com 


Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Tender Rose: A sweet pink inflected with subtle gold sparkles, this lipstick also keeps lips hydrated. I again, gotta give a shout out to the cool snakeskin accented packaging! Ssssssnazzy!
$20 at beauty.com

No comments: