Thursday, July 17, 2008

Korres Wild Rose 24-hour moisturizing and brightening cream

I love this moisturizer. I heart it. My skin is mad dry and hours later it is still hydrated. This is HUGE coming from me. I have been known to put moisturizer on my skin 2-3 times a day. It's smooth and just thick enough. It has the faintest scent of rose. Not old lady rose-pretty pleasant rose.
It's chock-full of good stuff-see below.
Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to fine lines and skin colour disorders. The extract of the desert plant Imperata cylindrica ensures 24-hour moisturising by continually regulating the cellular water equilibrium. Thanks to its anti-oxidant capacity, the combination of Grape seed and phytic acid helps maintain youthful skin.

No comments: