Monday, July 28, 2008

md skincare - Daily Face Peel

MD Skincare - Dr. Dennis Gross
Alpha Beta
Daily Face Peel
Two Step System

This is the first time I have tried a two-step daily face peel. When I opened the first pouch, I was a little worried due to the strong alcohol smell. I followed the directions and swiped Step 1 over my face from my forehead down to neck in semi-circular strokes. My face felt like it was burning a little, but was definitely tolerable. After waiting 2 minutes, I applied Step 2. The second pad was not as strong smelling, and did not burn as much. After it dried, my skin felt amazing. It was soft and smooth, clean and shiny. To my amazement, it wasn't as dry as I had anticipated. I did use moisturizer, but my face did not break out at all after using this product. I have since looked on the MD Skincare website (www.mdskincare.com/index.cfm) and could not find this product. I may have to write to Dr. Dennis Gross and ask him if it is still available. Oh, by the way, Dr. Dennis Gross is a dermatologist/dermatological surgeon in Manhattan. He developed his products as an alternative to surgery. I am all for avoiding a knife to my face, so keep the products coming!

No comments: