Monday, July 28, 2008

LORAC - protecTINT

LORAC
protecTINT oil free tinted moisturizer
SPF 30
Tawny Temptress

My friend, Julie first introduced me to tinted face moisturizers about 4 years ago. I have since tried several different ones. This little sample from LORAC was perfect for a facial trial. The lotion was a little more creamy than the ones I have tried, but that may be because it was in a sample pouch and not a bottle/tube. It felt somewhat greasy, but did not make my face look greasy at all. The color was great. Not too much tint, but just enough to make my skin appear almost sun-kissed. You have to remember 2 things: 1) Make sure you distribute evenly over face and neck. 2) Wash your hands IMMEDIATELY after applying. It can make your hands look orange. The great thing about this is, if you have clear skin, you can use this instead of a foundation!

No comments: