Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kinerase Brightening Anti-Aging System

Kinerase
Brightening Anti-Aging System


Recently, I noticed some dark circles under my eyes. As you may all know, there are a ton of products claiming to remove dark circles and wrinkles. I have been curious about these products, but never sure which one to try first. Luckily, Kinerase sent a Brightening Anti-Aging System to the Brainy Beautys for testing. It is a two-part system. There is a brightening serum and a more concentrated spot treatment. Upon my first trial, I felt a little burning sensation with the use of the concentrated spot treatment. The face serum went on smooth. Not too greasy and it didn't make my face break out. After about 4 days of using both the face serum and the spot treatment, I started noticing some results. Not "miracle" results, but my complexion looked a little more even, and the circles under my eyes were not as dark or puffy. After about 2 weeks of use, I would say that it did help clear up a couple of dark spots on my face and the bags under my eyes did not appear as dark as before. Overall, I think this product delivered what it promised. I would definitely recommend this product to those wanting to try an anti-aging serum, but unsure of which one to go for.

No comments: