Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Mascara


This is THE mascara. I've been looking for the perfect mascara for as long as I can remember. Much too often, I would put on mascara only to have it either flake off or completely disappear a few hours later-I know, not too common. Define-A-Lash is perfection in a tube. It lengthens mostly but also darkens. It stays on for hours and almost every time I wear it, someone asks me if I'm wearing faux eyelashes. No joke! Run don't walk and get this mascara. Throw all of your other tubes out. STAT.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash
Waterproof Mascara



Nicole: I am in total agreement with Jill. I LOVE this mascara. The brush separates lashes instead of clumping them. The one I tried was not volumizing, but was definitely waterproof. It lasted all day and didn't flake at all. Like she said above. RUN out and get some....now!

No comments: