Monday, October 13, 2008

Juice Beauty

Juice Beauty reviews from Emily:
-Cleansing Gel: Love it, feels very clean without over drying.

-Oil-Free Moisturizer: Works well, usually need a little more moisture, ended up buying the green apple spf 15 moisturizer.

-Blemish Clearing Serum: Love it, I believe it has diminished scars and helps prevent new issues. I like to think it's a barrier between me and my make-up

-Green Apple Peel/Sensitive
: Like it, but would like to try the regular (not sensitive).

** Bought a skincare kit from Juice Beauty via Sephora, loved it! Even came with eco-bamboo headband. **

1 comment:

Helly said...

Juice Beauty is my favorite organic brand, it's organic and it really works. Tell those California women to keep up the great work. The Green Apple Peel (only full strength for me baby) and their serums are awesome. I buy mine at Sephora and Whole Foods.