Monday, October 13, 2008

Samsung MP3 Player


YP-T9J
That's the model I have (in classic black)!
It is seriously small-->3.25" (8.5 cm) long, 1.75" (4 cm) wide, less than a half inch (approx. 1 cm) deep.
Holds 2G worth of music/video/files...
The sales guy told me I could watch a movie on it--like I could see a movie on a 1.5" square screen (I think that blobby-dot is Sean Astin. Or a hat. A spoon?)
That said, I love my little not-pod!
Buttons are easy to use, has definite off switch, key guard (hold) switch, display easy to read.
The sound quality is excellent, and it can be played on my car stereo (aux wire into Fit)!
If I want to take it somewhere, I can put it in my pocket without hassle/large & unsightly bump.
Plus, it was about half the price of some others, so it doesn't freak me out when I drop it. I try not to, but it has happened.

No comments: