Sunday, October 26, 2008

Murad Firming Brozer

Murad
Firming Bronzer SPF for face and body

I just got back from 5 days in sunny Florida, and let me tell you, I took advantage of the sun. My first day back to reality, I decided to try Murad's face bronzer. It is a little watery, and ran out of the tube fast. It actually leaked in my bag, but I'm not sure if I tightened the cap all of the way. The full size comes with a pump, so I am sure all of the runniness and leaking will be avoided. Anyway, this bronzer was a perfect compliment for my tan. It went on light and didn't leave the dreaded face line. The bronzer dries quicky enough that you are able to put it on your neck/body without worrying about it getting on your clothes. My skin was soft and glowing. It also has SPF 15. With this bronzer, I feel like I will get to keep my tan for just a little while longer!

No comments: