Thursday, February 12, 2009

Emmett Cooper Haircare Colour Support Wash (shampoo)

From BrownSquared:

My husband and I do everything together. Luckily, he is blonde, and I am brunette at the moment, so we were able to try both varieties of this product. 

He said: If you can get over the fact that this stuff is purple, it's a really great shampoo. I hate going to the salon, so I was pumped about having my highlights last a little longer. It not only made them stick around a while, but made them more noticeable. I'd use this again. And again. 

She said: The first few days I used the Brunette Shampoo, I had at least four women at work ask me if I colored my hair again. It gave my blonde-dyed-brown hair a color boost, which is awesome, since I'm addicted to constantly coloring my hair. I'd use this regularly to stretch out salon visits.

No comments: