Saturday, February 21, 2009

skyn ICELAND: the Fundamentals Kit


The Fundamentals Kit contains:
Glacial Face Wash 
The Antidote Quenching Daily Lotion
Icelandic Relief Eye Cream

I've been using the system every night for the last 2 weeks.
  • The Face Wash is awesome (especially when I use with my Clarisonic brush), cleans & cools without making my skin dry. It smells like soil and the ocean, which sounds weird but is oddly calming.
  • The Lotion is good, cooling, & doesn't make me break out. It is not super-hydrating if you have serious dry or winter skin, but works well for us oily girls, & I bet it will be my go-to in the summer.
  • The Eye Cream is lovely. It is like gelationized heavy cream, smooth & gentle. Does not burn my eyes or cause those oh-so-lovely lower lid bumps. I look more alert, and I think the dark circles have lightened!
The kit would/will be great for traveling as well!

No comments: