Monday, February 9, 2009

Share The LOVE! Win something wonderful!!!

St. Valentine's Day is Saturday.

Flowers & candy? Not so much for us. Dinner reservations will be next to impossible. What would we really love? Something beautiful, of course! Whether a gift from a sig-ot, secret admirer, or yourself, here are a few recommendations for a lil'something-something to enhance your beauty & your rosy outlook:

the Clarisonic skin care system- like an electric toothbrush for your face! So good for your complexion.

Now in Pink!




Goddess Lights Parisian Nights: Face and

Body Shimmer Powder- subtle shimmer for a hint of come-hither!

Valentine's Slant Tweezers by Tweezerman- the best tweezers, cute new pattern! Sidenote: Michelle Obama's makeup artist, Ingrid Grimes-Myles, uses Tweezerman products. Yeah, they are that awesome.




Il Bacio - Borghese calls it "a fragrance that celebrates the joy of love with a fruity, floral, sensual essence."

For Valentine's Day, Borghese has a special gift set in a little red purse!

CONTEST: the first four commenters who tell us what they love will recieve Borghese's Il Bacio (The Kiss) Perfume!!!

Post your comment & send your contact info to brainybeautys@gmail.com.

Much love to Dynelle at Borghese for this opportunity.


4 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

When it comes to beauty products, I love moisturizers. As I am no longer a "spring chicken", so to speak, I need to moisturize my skin regularly...especially during the winter months.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what don't I love? I love moisturizer (lately it's been Olay with SPF 15) because I wasn't blessed with perfect skin. I love concealer (I've been addicted to MAC's NW20 pot for 10 years) because sadly I have dark circles. I love mascara (still haven't found 'the one' but Rimmel makes some fairly good products) because I enjoy having lush, long lashes. I love eyeliner (can't beat Cover Girl Perfect Point in Espresso) for achieving the dramatic bedroom eye look. And I LOVE perfume! I've been reconnecting with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle lately, and my special guy has to come in close to smell it, which I wouldn't have any other way :)

Unknown said...

Win it comes to makeup. I love lipglosses and eyeshadows the best. But I like perfumes and other stuff to.

Carmen O. said...

Oh my I love lotions and moisturizers! I love to smell nice, yet not overpowering.

Carmen