Sunday, February 15, 2009

EO Bubble Bath

EO
Bubble Bath
Nighty Night
Blue Chamomile & Lavender

Ever have a stressful day and just want to go to sleep, but know that your mind will be reeling? Try a foamy bath in EO's Nighty Nite Bubble Bath. I am not even joking when I say the calming smell will make you ready for bed. Not too long ago, I had a pretty stressful week and just needed to relax and get a good night's sleep. I decided to fill my bathtub with the blue chamomile & lavender smell of EO. The aroma filled my bathroom in the best way possible. After soaking in the bathtub for a bit, I got out and instantly fell into the most wonderful slumber. I have used it a couple if times since then, and every time it seems to have the same calming, relaxing effect on me. The other great part is that my skin felt smooth and soft after using this product. Try it and I promise you'll feel better in an instant.

No comments: