Dr. Kenneth Beer, a cosmetic dermatologist from West Palm Beach and founder of Cosmetic Bootcamp, has a few tips to avoid holiday stresses taking a toll on your skin. If you follow his lead, you will look luminous for the season!
- Antioxidant-rich fruits, like raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, can help heal and smooth dehydrated skin.
- Revitalize your skin with Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids! These hydrators help repair damaged cells, making the skin more resilient.
- Use a mild cleanser, like Scientific’s pH Balancing Cleanser, to avoid irritation during the winter months. Hydrate your skin with Scientific’s Intensive Repair Serum, to leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Pop in for a Salicylic or Glycolic Peel for a fresh, even complexion
- Stop by www.scientificskin.com for your holiday gifts. Buy any product and receive a free Brightening Serum to brighten your holidays!