Loved the easy, elegant hair Kate Middleton wore for THE wedding?
Redken Brand Ambassador Rodney Cutler gives a how-to:
1. Apply Redken blown away 09 protective blow dry gel to dry hair and begin to set by blow drying, being sure to allow the hair to cool down on the brush to create extra bend. A medium round brush would work best.
2. Create a deep side part based on what suits the face best.
3. Using a medium curling iron (an inch and half barrel), section hair into two inch sections and over-direct the curls. You achieve this over-direction by rolling the iron from the end to the roots so that the majority of the wave is on the ends and its more of a wave than a curl.
4. Gently pin back a small section on either side just behind the ears.
5. Apply new Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist on just an the top layer and then a hairspray like Redken quick dry 18 instant finishing spray to hold the style in place.