Thursday, April 11, 2013

Aroma-roma-ma




My gosh I love a write up where I can incorporate a play on the lyrics to Bad Romance, one of my all time favorite pop jams (and videos). What can I say? I love me some Gaga. And you know what? Her perfume, FAME ain’t so bad either.

First and foremost, the scent's unique, cutting edge technology is pretty bomb. The liquid itself is black, but when sprayed comes out clear. Mad props on that alone.

Plus, the packaging’s total commitment to its Haus of Gaga-ness carried throughout is commendable, as it lists the perfumes notes as “tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a  black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops” with gothic-cool corresponding images.  

And well, yes, that ingredient mash up renders a scent that is pretty lovely. It starts off sweet on the skin, but then dries to something more musky, mysterious and luxurious. Which is more than a lot of celeb-perfumes can boast. I was pleasantly surprised.

Gotta love that Gaga!

A few packaging/marketing materials:




No comments: