Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to Beauty

It's that special time of year... when commercials start pushing notebooks and pens, ten pound September issues overfill our mailboxes, football season gets underway, and we all start trying to undo the sun damage of the previous three months (or thirty years... sunscreen, schmunscreen!)

I myself have found a most fantastic facial regimen that leaves my complexion feeling soft, looking luminous and ready to take on my favorite season. Step right up dear readers! It's right this way!

Summer Skin Saver Product #1: LUMENE Pure Radiance Day Cream SPF15

This Vitamin C+  moisturizer with Arctic Cloudberry is the bomb. It smells great, goes on and sinks in superbly, doesn't clog pores and leaves my skin feeling noticeably glowy.  I start every day out with it.

Summer Skin Saver Product #2: JOEY New York Quick Results Line Up for Wrinkles on Face and Eyes

The scent of this product is like a spa in a bottle. After moisturizer, I apply it under make-up every morning around the eyes, nasolabial folds (or smile lines for you high class folk), and then tap the remainder into the middle of my forehead. This serum contains young tender green coconut water with Indian Ginseng Extract Complex and Hydrolyzed Collagen to help smooth the appearance of individual wrinkles on the face. You really can feel it sinking in and plumping. Ain't no lie— Wrinkles bye bye bye!

Summer Skin Saver #3: Biopelle Retriderm Serum Mild
Every anti-aging skin care regime needs a retinol. This is definitely one of the best ones I've ever used. Although it has a somewhat egg-yolky look to it, it sinks right in, smells great, doesn't leave skin flaky with daily use (only 0.5% retinol) and definitely improves the overall look and feel of your complexion. Just a reminder- make sure you use adequate sun protection when using any sort of retinoid, as it majorly ups your skin's sensitivity to the sun!

I honestly can't tout these three wise wonders enough... They've taken over my routine and I would be lost without them. 


No comments: